Investments in Russia and USA: Infrastructure, Industry, Agricalturestments in Russia
November 18, 2009, Wednesday
11:30am - 1:30pm
- Gulnaz Kadyrova, Head of the Department of Budget Policy and Finance, The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Victor Grishin, Rector of Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics / Potential of infrastructure projects in Russia
- Vadim Grinberg, Editor-in-Chief of National Metallurgy Magazine
- Alexander Kovganov, First Deputy Chairman of Board, Joint Stock Commercial Bank SLAVIANSKY BANK
- John Bonner, Executive Vice President & CEO, Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (USA)
- Sid Bardwell, General Manager, Deere & Company, Moscow Office
- Mikhail Rychev, Deputy Director of Russian Scientific Center Kurchatov Institute / Venture industry in RF
- Markus Klaishofer, Director for Aviation Marketing, Sheremetyevo Airport / The strategy of the “Sheremetyevo” airport as European hub of Russia.
- Vitaly Arkhangelsky, President of OMG Group / Small Ports of Russia: investments into infrastructure projects. Results and possibilities.
· What are the best strategies in transportation services market in crisis time?
· What does attract investors in transportation infrastructure projects?
· How do investment projects of different regions and countries compete?
· Business competition and effective management
· Is it the right time now for infrastructure projects implementation?
- O’Hara Airport Administration (tbc)
- Chicago Railways Administration (tbc)
Mayor Office, Department of Transportation (tbc)